NZWRI Postgraduate Awards
Closing date: 19 April 2017
The New Zealand Work Research Institute (NZWRI) has two Postgraduate Awards available to support postgraduate research students while undertaking honours/masters/doctoral research in the Faculty of Business, Economics and Law. The research must be relevant to one of the following research clusters within the Institute:
- Business and Labour History Group
- Digital Mobility Research Group
- Employment Relations Research Group
- Labour Market Research Group
- Wellbeing and Performance Research Group
- Immigration and Inclusion Research Group
- Future of Work
Amount and type of award
- The NZWRI Postgraduate award is available to full-time or part-time domestic and international students who are current postgraduate students or who will initiate their postgraduate study in the year of application.
- The award consists of a stipend of up to $3,000 to contribute to professional development. This award will be pro-rated for those students studying part-time.
- An offer of employment as a Research Assistant with one of the Institute’s research groups up to the value of $3,000 worth of research hours.
- The tenure of the award is one calendar year, the year of application.
For criteria and application requirements, see the Scholarships website.
Applications must be submitted to the Scholarship Office firstname.lastname@example.org by 4pm on the closing date. Late applications will not be accepted.